Dr. Seuss’ brilliance was destined for children’s literature, but his wisdom encompasses entrepreneurs and all those willing to take a risk. Whether you are diving off the literal or figurative diving board, the climb is the lesser frightening task. It is the first bounce that takes the most might.
Maybe you will have to keep your eyes shut, maybe you will have to summon all your strength. However, when it comes time to ask why you are doing what you are about to do – why or whether you should jump, Seuss has some sage advice:
- “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss
That is what always prompts the journey. Right?
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
Your dreams are not supposed to align with others’. That’s why they are YOURS.
- “To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.” – Dr. Seuss
Your idea may be the next BIG idea. Pursue it and its purpose. The world needs more thinkers who are doers.
- “Oh, the things you can find if you don't stay behind!” – Dr. Seuss
If life is a risk, do you have what it is to be a taker? Do not let fear keep you from checking out of your comfort zone.
- “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.” – Dr. Seuss
Creativity: Breathe it. Live it. Embrace it. Love it.
- “It is better to know how to learn than to know.” – Dr. Seuss
Be humble and happy to learn from those around you. Satisfaction guaranteed to a wiser you.
- “You have to be odd to be number one” – Dr. Seuss
Touché! Be bold, bigger than life and go with your gutsy.
What is odd about you? How will you be the world to one person? How will you wake up your brain cells? How will you Seuss up your lifestyle?
-The Green Couch