They all want her money – at least the little fish swimming in the tank with big Sharks do. Even if they would like to have their pick of Sharks, they need an any investor because their big idea turned into a budding business. However, it took off before they could keep up. So the aspiring entrepreneurs who have caught the eyes and bank accounts of the Sharks have a lot for which to be thankful. But it’s not just wealth that they need to bank. Because it’s not just what you do with money, it’s how you do it. Behind every Shark’s dollar, are days of hard work and mental acuity that built their empire.
Wouldn’t you like to bank a little of that wealth too?
Sharp, witty, wise and an established entrepreneur, Barbara isn’t just worth $80 million. She has much to say about life. As a mom, businesswoman, investor, television personality, speaker, investor, consultant, syndicated columnist and author she has learned the art of when to talk and when to listen. But most of all, she knows business and she means business.
And she wants to pass that wealth of knowledge on to us:
- In business, you're the Chief Salesman. Create a sense of demand, rather than waiting to have demand.
- Taking chances almost always makes for happy endings.
- There’s no better motivation in the world than someone that insults you.
- Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.
- Finding opportunity is a matter of believing it’s there
- My best successes came on the heels of failures.
- The difference between successful people and others is how long they feel sorry for themselves.
- You can’t fake passion.
Have you found your passion? How are you pursuing it? When you need a little pep in your step, think: What would Barbara Corcoran Say?
-The Green Couch